Clothing and Textiles – too valuable to waste!
Did you know?
So what can you do?
1. Buy second hand, quality items which will last
2. Only buy what you love and know you will wear again and again and again
3. Borrow or rent instead of buying if only needed for a single occasion or short period of time
4. Host clothes-swap parties with friends
5. Repair or mend items that are worn or torn
6. Give unwanted, quality items to charity stores for resale
7. Send unwearable items to Manrags for recycling
8. Upcycle old items into rag rugs, pet bedding, dish cloths, cleaning rags, craft projects and pillow stuffing
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!